Site Management & SupervisionReference: 200299792
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced Mechanical Supervisors to work on upcoming maintenance work in the Southern Region
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,000 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and civil & infrastructure projects.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services Division has extensive experience providing multidisciplinary services and delivering successful outcomes to customers in the mining and minerals sector operating in Central and South West WA.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced Mechanical Supervisors to work on upcoming maintenance work in the Southern region and the Goldfields. The position is available for local candidates or those looking to do FIFO from Perth, WA. You will be responsible for coordination and supervision of daily activities of your work crews. Your dedication and strong leadership skills will allow you to build relationships and direct a team ensuring compliance with internal, client and legislative HSE requirements as well as ensuring the quality, production and environment requirements.
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work with top-tier client partners on great projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. You'll reach your potential with Monos by your side all the way.
What you will bring
- Mechanical trade qualification desirable
- Supervisory experience in the mining industry
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver a message effectively
- Dedication to the safety, well-being and future development of your team
- A proactive and motivated approach while maintaining the ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to undertake various shutdown rosters
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you'd like to find out more about Diversity at Monadelphous, or review our Diversity Policy, please visit our website.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours