Experience shutdown work our way this August, in Roxby Downs, South Australia.
We’ve got a 14-week major shutdown in Roxby Downs, and we’re looking for skilled tradespeople, trades leadership and industry professionals, to get on board with us. With competitive industry rates, a 3:1 work roster and accommodation in newly established facilities, your time spent at Roxby will be rewarding in more ways than one.
It’s a dam good opportunity, apply now.
Who are we?
Monadelphous is a leading Australian engineering group, providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
We build, maintain and support our customers’ operations through the provision of safe, reliable and efficient engineering solutions.
It’s a unique chance to make it yours at Monadelphous. We have a variety of roles available, if you’ve got the skills, and don’t back down in the face of a challenge, we want you on our team.
- Competitive industry rates with a 3:1 roster
- DIDO or FIFO from most major centres across Australia
- Opportunity to work on a major shutdown for a blue-chip customer
- Gain valuable experience with a contractor of choice
- Accommodation in newly established facilities
What we’re looking for
A robust team to get the job done safely and efficiently.
Our people will bring to the table:
- Availability over a 14-week schedule, commencing August 2021
- A strong skillset, with the qualifications required by the job role
- Previous work experience on major mining shutdowns
- A commitment to delivering the work safely